Friday, March 20, 2009

Fifth Day After Surgery


Wow, I feel so much better today. I think with the massage my husband gave me last night and the antibiotics Dr. Rowley gave me it finally did something. I was feeling so bad these last few days and could tell my stomach was swollen. I have been drinking a lot of water to flush out all the junk that was put in my body during the surgery. Well last night about 2:00 I was having really bad stomach cramps so I got up to go to the bathroom and I got rid of so much stuff I thought I was going to be dehydrated. I figured this was worth it if it will make me feel better. I finally felt like I could go back to bed and about 5 minutes later I was back in the bathroom. I was hoping this was it and I could sleep the rest of the night which I did. I felt a little weak this morning and a little nauseous and cold chills. I am feeling a little better after eating a little something. It is so nice not to have that funky feeling I was having the last few days even though I am still a little weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment