Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ninth Day After Surgery

I got all of my stitches out today. Saturday evening I started feeling better by Sunday I was feeling a lot better but thought I was all better and kind over did it so I had to lay down for the rest of the day and take it easy. This week I have been out and about. It is so nice to feel better I am not very good at being sick. I think Dr Rowley was impressed with how well my nose has healed. He said it will change a lot in the next few weeks/months.

So yesterday when I took my daughter to her dance class I put a large bandaid over the bridge of my nose and a smaller one from the bottom middle up over the bridge so no one would see this and gross out. After I got my sititches out today I just put one over the bridge of my nose and went into Frys Electronics with my daughter and kind of kept my head down. This will be so nice not to have to wear anything on my nose when I go out but I will keep something on there until I can put make up on there so people will not stare at me.






No comments:

Post a Comment